Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

A few Random NOTD

Hello all! I have just a couple quick photos to share. Though I’ve not been blogging, I have been painting my nails. I discovered that I was spending too much time on this blog and not enough time doing other things (ie, school) and I felt it was time to take a break. I have been taking pics of all my manis so I will have quite a few to share in the future. I also have been buying polish like crazy so hopefully I will get around to sharing photos of those. Besides my Lush Lacquers, I took advantage of Zoya’s America sale and Butter London’s recent sale as well.
DSCF0945
Nicole by OPI’s Kourt is Red-y For a Pedi and OPI’s Nicki Minaj Metal 4 Life (I think?)
DSCF0958
The pink is Zoya Renee (an awesome bright pink jelly), the gray is Julep Dove I think? And holo glitter from Claire’s.
s
This pic is the most recent as you can tell I was sporting some serious nubs for a while. Smile The blue is from Color Club’s recent summer collection, the red is Zoya Sooki, and I used Julep America and some Color Club holo flakies for the tips.
The quality of my pictures are about as good as they are gonna get for a while. I got tired of futzing around with getting good pics on my camera so you will probably see some cell phone pics here and there as well. I’ve also decided to stop water marking the photos.
Thanks for sticking around! Til next time,
Erin

3 comments:

  1. I love your glitter gradients! I nominated you for a Liebster Award here: http://brittarosenails.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-liebster-award-discover-new-blogs.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have been slacking from posting much lately but will be sure to follow up on this soon!! <3

      Delete
  2. Hello! I would like to open cosmetology salon. Do you have an experience in this business? There are too many options in beauty salon equipment. Could you give me an advise? What companies are more reliable to buy facial steamer for dry eyes and Tripolar radio frequency machine?

    ReplyDelete

I HEART COMMENTS! So let me know what ya think!