Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

It Finally Came!

March BirchBox!


Hi kids! I'm a little slow to the game here, but I just recently signed up for BirchBox. I got my first box about a week ago, and I'd like to show you what I received! I have to say that I am pretty impressed with this service; for only $10 a month, you receive 5 to 6 custom-selected samples that are tailored to your BirchBox profile. You can sign up here.

This is what I got:

Here's each item, individually:
Deborah Lippmann | The Stripper to Go
I received two of these and could not wait to try them since I had to remove some polish anyway. They smelled wonderful, and worked great! One little mitt was plenty of remover for 10 nails. They are $12 for 6 mitts. Too expensive for me, but would be nice for travel.
Orofluido | Beauty Elixir
I have not used this, but the smell is heavenly. A warm, musky vanilla. I need to research how to use this oil; do you put it on dry hair? Do you warm it and use it as a hot oil treatment? Put it on wet hair like Silk Therapy? It is $29.99 for a full size.
EYE ROCK | Designer Liner 
 This is what they eyeliners look like. They are bigger than my eyebrows! I have no idea where I will wear these, but I'm kindof excited to try them! They look like they almost have a slight shimmer to them. I will keep you posted when I try them and will post pictures. They retail for $13 for 2 pack of 4. So, I got $6.50 worth right here!
Juice Beauty | Blemish Clearing Cleanser
I love this. It is an organic facial cleanser. It doesn't really soap up very well, but my skin instantly looks brighter after using this. I am contemplating ordering the full size of this for $22.
Hollywood Fashion Secrets | Hollywood Fashion Tape
I will probably never use this, but its neat to have on hand. It came with a sample of each size. There is a round one for buttons/accessories, and strips for bra straps, necklines, hems, etc. Prices range from $4.99 to $8.99

I got one more sample: a perfume sample of Annick Goutal | Eau d'Hadrien. You can see it clearly in the top photo. It smells so heavenly; clean and crisp, and citrusy. The info from BirchBox says it is a 'combo of lemon, grapefruit, and green mandarin notes.' I've already told the BF to put this on the list for future gifts. :)

So that's it! I already can't wait to see what I get next month!

I may or may not do my nails later. I am on spring break so I have plenty of time to play around, plus I got about 10 new polishes to play with! My mani I did yesterday is already scratched up and looks bleeeehhhh. And, I may or may not have an interview with a recruiter this week, so I would like to have simpler nails in case that gets scheduled.


Thanks for reading!
XOXO
Erin



No comments:

Post a Comment

I HEART COMMENTS! So let me know what ya think!