Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Tangerine Tango

I got some awesome stuff at Sephora as a "Yay, I didn't totally bomb my interview and I may actually get a job!" present to myself. Along with that came an Iced Latte from Starbucks. :)


So, Sephora currently has a huge collection of products that are influenced by Pantone's Color of the Year. 
(Picture from Time.com)

Tangerine Tango.
I LOVE IT.

Here's what I got:
 Urban Decay LipLove Honey Infused Lip Therapy in FailBait (This isn't exactly Tangerine Tango inspired, but it IS orangey)
Sephora Lip Gloss Set
Each was $12.
Can you see the beautiful shimmers?

 Luckily there's a little brush and mirror, and a little pot for mixing colors!

 This stuff looks, feels, and smells amazing!


Do you think I left Sephora without buying polish?
NOPE.
 I bought this. I couldn't resist. NO MORE POLISH for a while.


(Picture found here.)
Sephora for OPI | Sparkle-tacular!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I HEART COMMENTS! So let me know what ya think!