Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Ulta on Thursday!

Howdy fellow nail polish addicts!

Well, I see I have some followers now, Thanks so much ladies! I don't have much to add today, since I have class tonight and haven't had a chance to do much. Today has been kind of crazy, I had to take my dog to the vet because she has allergies and a sinus infection! Well, $176 later, and we have 2 kinds of medicines and some new heart worm medicine as well.
But I wanted to ask you ladies: I'm going to Ulta on Thursday, I believe they have buy one, get one on the Ulta brand polish. What colors, or other polishes, are your favorites from there? Let me know! :)
Here's another pic of the beast, just for fun. What a hard life she has. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I HEART COMMENTS! So let me know what ya think!