Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

ULTA!!!

 Look at all these pretties!
DSCF0495
Holy crap guys, I went a little crazy today (for my standards). Ulta had buy 2, get 2 free. So of course I bought 4. Then I found one of my favorite colors ever, so I had to get that. Then it kept snowballing from there. PLUS, my cousin picked up the China Glaze Hunger Games colors Riveting and Smoke and Ashes for me. Score!! :)
DSCF0494
From left to right:
Sally Hanson | Ring-a-Ding!, Ulta | Blue Streak, Bam-Blue-zled, Plum Perfect, Indigo-go Girl, Goddess, Oh!, Scene Steel-er, High Roller, Revlon | Whimsical, Orly | Oui, and NYC Matte and Quick Dry topcoats (I got those two at Wal-Mart).

Can I just say that I have seen Whimsical swatched a dozen times, and I was all meh. It was OK, but wasn’t getting too excited about it. Until I saw it at Ulta today. They had like 5 of them. And it is AWESOME.

I’m really excited about Ring-a-Ding!, Whimsical, and Oui. I’ve been wanting Oui for a while now…:)


I also bought this today:
DSCF0487


Tomorrow I am doing a fresh mani for me, and my mom too! I can’t wait to try these puppies out!

Thanks for reading!
XOXO
Erin

2 comments:

  1. Uhhh so many little bottles of joy! I'm curious on what you will where first :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know! it hard, the decisions i have to make :) but i'm thinking the sally hanson...SO gorge, you gotta get it!

      Delete

I HEART COMMENTS! So let me know what ya think!