Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 12: Stripes!

I’m baaack! I am so sorry that I didn’t keep up on the daily challenge, but unfortunately I had a lot of things going on last weekend that I didn’t really anticipate, so I didn’t have the time to dedicate to doing nails. But, I am going to catch up, as promised!
Stripes. UGH! I thought this would be easier, but apparently I suck at tape manis and my free hand leaves something to be desired. I love the color combo, but the lines are too unclean. However, you know how it goes: it still looked pretty good on my hands, just don’t look too close! I only have one picture because I wasn’t impressed with any of my photos. But you get the idea:
DSCF0966
This is one I’d like to try again sometime. My pinky and ring finger I tried with tape, my middle finger, pointer, and thumb were freehand. As you can see, not much difference. Oh well!
My partner’s in crime:
Thanks for coming by!
-Erin-

No comments:

Post a Comment

I HEART COMMENTS! So let me know what ya think!