Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 22: Inspired by a Song!

I’m back with a few quick posts. I tried to do these kindof in a rush so I apologize for the cuticle oil and the messy polish around the cuticles. I have been so so so busy which you may know if you read my post from last week.
Anyway, this challenge was ‘inspired by a song.’ I don’t really know the words to many songs, and I mostly listen to Deadmau5 and Skrillex which have no words really so I decided to do a new Nicki Minaj song, ‘Starships.’ This song is probably going to be my summer anthem, you know what I mean? Every time you hear it you roll the windows down and the speakers up?
The lyrics talk about going to the beach, and in the video Nicki is on the beach as well. So I did little beach nails.
DSCF1047
DSCF1048
Originally I wanted to do starships but I really am not good at free hand nail art. So I did beaches.
Check out Kelsie, Stephanie, Amanda, and Jess!
Thanks for coming!
-Erin-

2 comments:

  1. Love this song. I play it in my spin classes. Everyone lives it. Colors here are great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect workout song! do you teach spinning?

      Delete

I HEART COMMENTS! So let me know what ya think!