Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 8: Metallic!

I interpreted today’s theme to mean any polish that has a metallic finish. Well, I certainly had my pick! I have so many with metallic finishes, but in the end I thought a classic metallic gold would be perfect for today. I used Ulta High Roller, and I topped it with Pure Ice Gold Mist. Gold Mist is a fabulous color and if you don’t have it you should go get it right now. It’s a great layering polish.
Here’s the pics. Nothing fancy today. I was lacking inspiration, didn’t feel like taping or dotting or stamping. I was really more focused on cleaning up my cuticles, as you will see the next few days I am having troubles with this for some reason. I think it is because they are getting so dry even though I am going through cuticle oil and cuticle cream like crazy. Anyway…
DSCF0886
DSCF0885
No gems today! No gems for the next week either! :)
Check out the other girl’s manis today! I can’t wait to see what they came up with today since I was super simple today.
-Erin-

1 comment:

  1. I really like this effect metal and I love the 31 Day Challenge one of these days I encourage you and me one.

    ReplyDelete

I HEART COMMENTS! So let me know what ya think!