Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 9: Rainbow!

Today’s challenge was rainbow. I interpreted this to mean simply a rainbow of colors, since we are still in the colors portion of the challenge. Thank goodness, because I absolutely suck as using nail art brushes so drawing a rainbow would have been very interesting.
Here goes:
RAINBOW
Can someone PLEASE tell me how to clean up foil/metallic/glass fleck polishes??? Every darn time they are nearly impossible to remove from my cuticles, and they leave shimmer residue all over my skin! So I apologize for the cuticle-y polish-y mess, but I had the hardest time getting it cleaned up. As you can see, my thumb turned out nice so I suspect it is the type of polishes I used! I use regular acetone and makeup brushes, but it’s not working with me on this!
For this mani I used a series of Color Club polishes which I believe might be a new summer release for a series called “Take Wing.” I was really impressed with these; they are my first Color Clubs, and they were only $8 for the whole set of 8 (7?) polishes! I also used Zoya Sooki for the red, and Apple for the green. Those four fingers were topped with Ulta Pinata-Yada-Yada. My thumb is Ulta Bam-Blue-Zled. I think that Ulta cremes are my favorites, they formulas are excellent and the polishes always look perfect. Then Spoiled Correction Tape dotted on for clouds.
DSCF0856
Check out the other rainbow manis at:
-Erin-

6 comments:

I HEART COMMENTS! So let me know what ya think!